Merchandising Admin Assistant
We are currently looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant who will provide the team with accurate and timely administration whilst aiding in the planning and trading of our business at our growing fashion brand.
As a Merchandise Admin Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
• Supporting the Merchandise Team with general admin and producing weekly reports on company and department performance.
• Managing stock for your departments-maintaining responsibility for all channels.
• Providing crucial support to the Merchandising team taking an active role by analysing sales trends.
• Managing current sales and forecasting sales figures.
• To be commercially aware of competitors and key trends.
• Undertaking ad-hoc tasks to help support the team.
• Competitor analysis in season.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A fashion, business or numerical related degree qualification is preferred, ideally 1 years experience in a similar role.
• Strong analytical, numerical and excel skills.
• Commercial knowledge.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
• To be organised and flexible, able to balance their workload and prioritise when necessary.
• Enjoys working in a team environment.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.