Logistics/Account Service Manager - Carolina Herrera New York (Fashion)
The Logistics/Account Services Manager will manage all outbound shipments from the Domestic & International 3PL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Account Services as needed.
- Manage allocations and picking all orders via 940 Series.
- Ensure that all allocations have been consolidated by account to minimize cost.
- Prepare of all International documentation per account.
- Process warehouse transfers.
- Confirm all EDI documentations are acknowledged via the EDI Control Panel.
- Troubleshoot EDI errors.
- Issue and process RMA’s.
- Assist with order entry.
- Ensure that all routing per account/shipment are processed.
- Attend weekly meetings with the Sales Team (Domestic/International) and 3PL Warehouse.
- Ensure all shipping deadlines and goals are met.
- Maintain all vendor standard manuals.
- Review and dispute charge backs.
- Create and update international shipping log.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong organization and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Great analytical skills.
- Solves problems effectively.
- EDI Knowledge and GCS experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of international accounts and shipping protocol/documentation.
- Position is based in the Manhattan, NYC (with flexible hybrid working model)
Results and challenge-driven, flexible / ability to adapt quickly and to think on one’s feet to seize opportunities.
Curious and able to come up with new ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value added in brainstorming sessions. Brings a positive attitude and creative approach to problem solving and is not afraid to try new ways of working.
Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Develops and maintains strong, positive relationships with all relevant departments. Respects others and can be supportive to peers across divisions. Represents the department well in all interactions and possesses the professionalism to manage sensitive situations.
Integrity and Trust
Discreet and trusted; is seen as a direct truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Cool under pressure: does not become defensive and irritated when times are tough; is considered mature and can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; is able to handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; is a settling influence in a crises.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.