This entry level role is a great opportunity for someone looking to kickstart a career in e-commerce. Your main responsibilities will include feeding into successful product and campaign launches by owning part of the product onboarding process. Your secondary responsibilities will include maintaining and uploading on site content. You will also have an exposure to and learn wide range of e-commerce practices from online trading, visual merchandising, data analysis, 3rd party plugins, and website development and testing.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Set up and build new products online ensuring all features, category, pricing, imagery, and attributes are accurate.
• Rename, upload, and maintain new images on site for all product and content pages.
• Work together with Buying, Design & Garment technology team in completing the product attribute sheet accurately.
• Upload and maintain the ‘Shop the Look’ products on product detail page.
• Own daily and launch walkthrough/website check sheets, coordinate and fix all issues/requests.
• Respond quickly to issues raised by the Customer Service team ensuring fixes are actioned in timely manner.
• Visual merchandise allocated categories ensuring direction and guidelines set up by Digital Visual Merchandising are met.
• Assist in writing product descriptions for launches as and when required.
• Support with the launch of seasonal Sales and other promotions.
• Assist with user acceptance testing on all new functionality and report all issues, bugs and feature enhancements as required.
• Liaise with and build a close working relationship with the key stakeholders across Merchandising, Creative, Buying, Customer Service and Operations.
• Work closely with the E-commerce team on all admin-related tasks.
• Feed into weekly / monthly reporting, present trading analysis on weekly meetings.
• Become proficient in the use of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Amplience Content Management platforms.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Must have strong interest in e-commerce and desire to build a career in e-commerce/digital industry.
• Prior experience in retail e-commerce is preferred but not essential.
• Well organised with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, team working skills.
• Careful attention to detail and quality.
• Skilled in written English and numerical ability.
• Super positive, energetic, and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas and drive to succeed.
• A good standard of computer literacy including the use of all Microsoft Office programs.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.