Paid Media Manager
Digital Marketing is set to fuel the future growth of hush and we are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manger to expand on the huge progress we have made in the last 12 months. The role will encompass all Paid Channels with the support of 2 direct reports & paid media agency. This is an exciting time to join the company - we’ve seen significant increase in budgets as result of the recent performance, whilst campaign structure and customer data are set up for success in an increasingly challenging marketing landscape. For the next 12 months we have some very ambitious and exciting plans, in this role you can really make a difference to the business and see the results.
- Performance of Paid Channels - including Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display Retargeting, Prospecting, and YouTube,
- Manage 2 direct reports as well as Paid Media Agency (Keplar) and Affiliate network - briefing campaigns, optimising performance, and communicating budgets.
- Shape the strategy for Paid Channels to best support the business goals and ambitious new customer targets.
- Reporting & Measurement - own the Paid Channel KPIs & manage budgets to deliver profitable campaigns. Share data driven insights which will support future investment.
- Work closely with the CRM team using new tech to coordinate multichannel campaigns.
- Collaborate with the creative team to produce channel specific content based on industry best practice, channels objectives and previous campaign learnings.
- Manage the relationship with Google and Facebook – hush recently joined the Facebook fast growth program to ensure we are maximizing investment and to keep on top of industry changes as they happen.
- Scale our international business: we have ambitious plans for global growth and expansion of our paid channels is critical to delivering on that plan.
- Develop a testing plan: digital marketing is ever-changing and therefore you will be tasked with owning a test & learn plan to help ensure our channels continue to evolve.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing, editorial and trade teams to align calendars, campaigns, content, and product priorities.
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Advertising, ideally agency-side experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Tech Stack and AWIN platform.
- Highly numerate and analytical but with bags of creative flair – you should have a great eye for design and the ability to produce engaging ads.
- In depth understanding of the other Digital Channels & wider marketing functions such as Ecom, Brand, Creative & Editorial.
- A passion for both Paid Media Advertising & the hush brand, striking a fine balance between marketing best practice and our unique brand positioning.
- Excellent communication skills – Paid Media is a priority area for senior stakeholders in the business, so it is important you’re able to effectively communicate to those without in-channel expertise.
- An exceptional work ethic - it is important to not only have excellent knowledge of Paid Media but also be able to translate this into positive results for the business.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, generous staff discounts of 55%, sample sales as well as the opportunity to develop a career, attend relevant conferences & training courses whilst working in a fast-paced but fun environment!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.