Social Media Assistant Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Assistant Manager to join our team based in London. This is a permanent, office-based role on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting role sitting within the Content team at an exciting new sustainable fashion brand, with duties and responsibilities to grow and establish our existing and new social media channels. This position requires a team player with a hands-on and proactive mindset, that is just as great at generating new ideas as executing them. This role focuses on content creation, influencer outreach and social media planning, briefing and research, testing new ideas with opportunities for growth and creative development.
We are a growing sustainable fashion brand that launched last year– our ambitions are to build awareness and customer acquisition across UK and Europe, setting ourselves up as the leading trend-led sustainable fashion brand.
- Help create the strategy for long- and short-term social media channels that ladder up to wider business goals
- Create relevant assets for always-on and campaign content streams, in particular Instagram and TikTok, utilising UGC and reviews
- Build content to support business critical priorities with a focus on social-first communications and formats, always keeping reach, engagement and conversion metrics front of mind; translating comms into relatable and topical social media content
- Take ownership of the social media calendar; scheduling and publishing content across all social media platforms
- Writing the social media copy across formats and channels with a consistent tone of voice
- Stay up to date on relevant fashion and social media trends, ideate original and innovative concepts for social media channels
- Film and edit social media native video content (Reels/TikTok/IGTV)
- Report on the brand’s weekly, monthly and quarterly social media performance to the wider business
- Primary contact for the brand’s community management and customer contacts via social media channels
- Schedule social media posts for brand’s organic channels, e.g. Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest
- Identify and request usage of UGC and influencer content to repurpose on brand channels
– Out-of-the-box, creative thinker with a passion for social media and fashion
– Keen interest in TikTok, Pinterest, Instagram
– Must be able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Effective communicator with critical thinking skills
– Able to recognise and respond to current design, fashion and cultural trends
– Proficient with Adobe creative suite for image and video editing
– Experience with social media scheduling and reporting tools preferred
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.