Mode World is actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Digital Influencer Manager to join it’s growing Fashion Digital division in the agency’s New York office. The ideal candidate will have a firm grasp and relationships with the world’s top influencers, best practices and trends in social media marketing, thrive on creativity, a hunger in creating relationships and understand how to grow and convert a digital audience.
The successful candidate must have a solid background with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in working with influencers, creating organic and paid partnerships, digital marketing and social media landscapes as well as a passion for the industry. Experience working with Affiliate Networks is a MUST.
The candidate will be results-driven and have a proven track record in successfully implementing an influencer digital strategy, while also demonstrating a high degree of initiative and creativity when pro-actively pitching and proposing new ideas/concepts.
- B.S./B.A. degree required
- 3-5 years of influencer and social media marketing experience with established agency or similar role for in-house department; preferably within the fashion sector
- Must possess superior understanding of existing social media landscape including new and innovative tools, platforms, vendors, and technologies
- Knowledge & Experience working with Affiliate Networks required.
- Direct experience working with social media campaigns, promotions management and reporting
- Self-starter approach toward work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience with Social Media Platforms with a high emphasis on Instagram, Facebook and Tik Tok.
- Must be flexible and take direction well.
- Passion for the fashion industry specifically
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects in a timely manner; time and task management.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities and help craft brand strategy across a multitude of brands.
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills, including the ability to think creatively and prioritize multiple assignments in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who thrives on collaboration. Has ability and desire to interact with people at all levels
- Experience managing and compiling client reports and presentations – Powerpoint and Photoshop experience necessary
- Invested interest and knowledge of fashion and culture.
- Strong influencer relationships and knowledge across Mega, Macro and Micro influencers
- InDesign, Photoshop, and other digital design skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience working within an agency or similar in-house role.
- Experience in creating and implementing digital strategies
- Experience in negotiating and leveraging of paid placements and appearances
- SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Fashion GPS and AdWords PPC Management