Splits59 is seeking a Sales Manager in their NY TriBeca Showroom to drive sales and profits through active selling, managing product placement and developing a strategic growth plan for the global business. The ideal applicant will be a highly-organized, multi-tasker capable of working individually and on a team. The candidate will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships by providing the highest level of customer service for existing and new customers. The position involves a close knowledge of the department store business model, including retail math and product training. The individual will also be responsible for the management and career development of the sales team.
- Responsible for growing, managing & executing global sales strategy for both department stores and specialty stores.
- Work closely with existing accounts to grow profitability by analyzing and monitoring product offering to maximize retail performance and replenishment.
- Mentor specialty store sales team to achieve and exceed goals with best-in-class practices.
- Travel to stores to merchandise the floor and train associates on new product keeping them engaged and motivated.
- Attend seasonal trade shows to strengthen retailer relationships and generate new business.
- Develop and implement strategies to create new revenue opportunities and meet sales goals.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Must have 3+ years of proven success and experience in wholesale sales as a Sales Manager, preferably from the active wear, premium denim or contemporary fashion space.
- Experience with managing and building a high-performing team.
- Relationships and passion in active, athletic lifestyle community a plus.
- Self-motivated with high-energy, dynamic personality and excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze selling, data and translate into immediate results.
- Problem solving and goal-oriented individual with a can-do attitude.