General Manager, Miami (Design District)
- Motivate staff to achieve all sales targets set by the Company, build a strong client base, and develop sales plans.
- With the Director of Stores, analyze and interpret sales figures and CRM activity to develop employee and store goal targets.
- Develop and execute strategies for sales generation to meet goal targets.
- Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events, liaising with visual merchandising and press department where necessary.
- Maintaining awareness of local & luxury market trends and monitoring local competition activity.
- Building relationships with local and VIP clients; works closely with the PR department and coordinates events.
- Routinely demonstrate exemplary customer service, escalating issues to leadership team when appropriate.
- Thoroughly train team in line with AMIRI’s customer service best practices—from greeting customers, to closing sales, to handling challenging client issues in line with Company standards.
- In coordination with the Corporate team, complete visual merchandising directives as required in a timely manner.
- Stay up to date with local, industry, and luxury trends—addressing with Director of Stores.
- Efficiently oversee the day-to-day operations of the store, minimizing costs and risks.
- Partner with Director of Retail Operations to train team on loss prevention best practices.
- Complete regular COVID, Safety, and Compliance audits for the HR/Facilities team. Complete regular monthly safety trainings with staff.
- Serve as the COVID safety officer, completing local certification courses as well as administering COVID health and safety-related guidelines at the store level to ensure safety of clients and staff.
- Partner with neighbors, property management, and landlords to ensure building/facilities are kept in prime condition. Train staff on common workplace injury prevention, specific to the store location.
- Maintain store in exceptionally clean, organized, and presentable condition. Create policies and systems to ensure staff is aware of the expectations for cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Motivate, guide, encourage, and support all store staff.
- Address basic/common personnel issues at the store level; completing required documentation for HR and following the rules, guidelines, and principles of AMIRI performance management.
- Lead the recruitment process in coordination with HR—from sourcing throughout new hire onboarding.
- Partner with Merchandising and Sales teams to complete regular product and/or promotional knowledge with each new collection with all staff.
- Partner with Human Resources to complete and administer 90-Day reviews, annual reviews, and employee development plans in line with Company values and benchmarks.
- Regularly update the staff on business performance, Company initiatives, and other relevant updates.
- Train staff on all required/essential duties of each position.
- Create and publish schedules weekly, in line with local guidelines and regulations.
Desired Experience & Talent
- 2-3 years' progressively responsible luxury retail management, directly supervising a non-exempt employee population.
- Strong familiarity with the AMIRI brand, aesthetic, and narrative.
- Experience working locally.
- Strong familiarity with local and federal labor laws.
- Strong systems proficiency, including Microsoft Excel, Teams, and general CRM and POS.
- Additional language skills a plus.