Title: Brand Executive
Hours: Full Time
Salary: From £22k
Closing Date: 29/09/2021
*To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Who We Are
NADINE MERABI is Luxury Ready To Wear, unmistakable pieces to inspire lasting moments. Based in the heart of Manchester, UK - experiencing huge global growth, we are now searching for the best talent in the industry as Team MERABI grows.
NADINE MERABI was designed out of necessity and created by a woman with a vision. Nadine Merabi is a self-taught seamstress, driven by the desire to create luxury, forward-thinking and conscious fashion where she saw a space in the industry. Partnered by Blue Wilson, an innovative International Business graduate, Nadine and Blue are trailblazers for the future of fashion.
From the initial spark of inspiration to the very final stitch, the team ensures that every woman in MERABI looks and feels her finest. Today their collections are adored by clients, celebrities and dress some of the most influential people in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark at a fast-paced, luxury global fashion brand.
Where the Brand Executive fits:
You'll be assisting the Brand Manager with creating the overall brand content strategy, from photoshoot planning and social media grid curation to posting on our platforms. You’ll be a major part in assisting the Brand Team drive our brand forward through all brand campaigns on a global scale, responsible for developing ideas for campaigns and collections.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the growth of all channels, increasing engagement rates, hits to site and sales. With the Brand Manager, you will be given the freedom to bring concepts into reality, working in a fast paced environment with no long line of sign off processes you will be the go-to person to make good ideas happen, quickly.
As our brand guardian, you will bring the MERABI brand to life!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist Brand Manager with building the brand deck and guidelines to drive consistency through the business
- Assist Brand Manager with creating content plans for the marketing calendar, ensuring key deadlines are met for campaign delivery and all marketing activities with an emphasis on paid, social, PR, and influencer.
- Help/support with creating content for channels for @nadinemerabi and @nadinemerabibridal including social, (IG, FB, Pinterest, YT, TT) and email; lead the planning, content creation, sign off process and growth of ambitious KPIs.
- Create all copy for the brand such as Email/social/site/blog etc
- Create BTS social video/content at the MERABI HQ for social media usage
- Assist Brand Manager with all brand photoshoots
- Assist Brand Manager with all content including all graphic design work to ensure content is on brand and on time.
- Support with the visual merchandising of the website and all channels.
- Assist Brand Manager with Identifying new opportunities and develop plans to stay ahead of competitors
Skills & Experience:
- A creative heart with a commercial head
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience creating organic iPhone photography and video content
- Strong knowledge and experience using all social media platforms.
- Naturally confident with strong communication skills - both written and verbally.
- A people person with the ability to build relationships and negotiate with ease.
- Have a passion for the fashion industry
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaboration
- Strong ability to work to brief, plan, organise and establish own work priorities to manage multiple projects
- Confident in using Excel and Word
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Values & Behaviours
We know that the right people are our most valuable asset. We strive to hire excellent people to nurture and develop within our business to grow with us for the long run. We hire, invest and promote people that demonstrate our values through their daily behaviours.
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You are a problem solver, are always solution orientated with a can do attitude.
- You’re a grafter - no task is too big or small for you, you’ll get stuck in whatever you need to.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively, we bring ideas to life in weeks rather than months.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
What’s in it for you
- Regular team socials
- Weekly free P.T and Meditation sessions
- Flexible working opportunity
- Generous staff discount on all MERABI products
- Dedicated days to furthering skills and personal development
- Work as a part of a unique and rapidly growing team
- Opportunity to make your mark in a globally known and expanding company
NADINE MERABI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.