The Senior Accountant is responsible for applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures. Ensure that all deliverables comply with regulatory guidance and professional standards.
- Complete Bank Reconciliations and prepare daily and monthly cash reports.
- Prepares consolidated financial statements including balance sheets, profit, loss and subsidiary statements.
- Reviews and analyzes general ledger account balances.
- Verifies accuracy, makes recommendations for corrections.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations and balance sheets.
- May provide guidance to Finance Team and other departments.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- +5-10 years of General Accounting, AR, AP related experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience with RLM or similar ERP system required
- Knowledge of Concur Invoice and Expense processing a plus
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and efficient
- Strong problem-solving skills and takes initiative