Head of Sales - Contemporary Menswear
WE BUILD THE BRANDS OF TOMORROW.
PURPOSE DRIVEN, CREATIVELY LEAD, COMMUNITY INSPIRED.
INDEPENDENT AND ENTREPRENEURIAL AT HEART.
Tomorrow support our brand partners through digitally-enhanced b2b and omnichannel b2c. Our brand partners are across four different levels
brands founded by creative leaders who are driven by intent or clear causes. Tomorrow invests directly in the ip of these brands: a-cold-wall*, athletics footwear, charles jeffrey loverboy, colville, coperni
brands who we have identified as being the emerging players who are defining the markets of the future
cutting edge collaborations developed to reinvigorate established brands
GOODS & SERVICES
intent-driven brands for broader markets
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic wholesale sales manager with proven experience in designer and/or advance contemporary wholesale.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and affinity with luxury contemporary menswear, and the ability to communicate multiple collections with energy and professionalism.
You will be well connected, have in-depth knowledge of the designer/contemporary market, understand the importance of brand positioning, be driven by success and a natural analyst and strategic thinker and a strong understanding of European markets and key players.
What your day to day will look like
- Wholesale account management
- Seasonal budget forecasting by region (and door)
- Support CRO and Sales Director in international commercial strategy & business planning
- Work closely with Tomorrow Crew on regional planning & customer relationship management
- Diary management, market preparation, and conducting showroom sales (London, Milan, Paris)
- Update databases and company systems on a regular basis ensuring client information is always accurate
- Oversee seasonal order process from order taking, to processing, checking, and confirming final order book to Brand
- Work with Tomorrow Retail division to support seasonal In-store product trainings and VM to retailers, and work with key customer marketing teams on tailored initiatives to support brand visibility and performance
- Analyse, record and act on sell through results optimizing in season sales and performance (swaps, re-orders, incentives…)
- Identify opportunities to grow with and service key partners through exclusive capsules and/or special projects (highlights, pop ups, installations, events…)
- Work closely with all Tomorrow Crew support teams to provide optimum service and smooth communication
- Feedback market intelligence to merchandise team through deep dive end of season reporting, competitor analysis, and support with development and updates of seasonal range plan
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 3-4 years designer/advance contemporary wholesale experience with a passion for sales and building relationships
- Experienced in European markets is a must
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships
- Developed buyer relationships
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Multilingual Italian/English would be hugely helpful
- Detailed reporting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed buyer relationships
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive