The role of HR Coordinator reports to the HR Lead for Europe and provides full HR support to retail and office-based staff across London, Paris and Milan. You will offer guidance on policies and procedures along with advice on employment law to your stakeholders. You'll assist significantly on the recruitment of retail and office based roles, and will be responsible for managing HR administration.
You will also take ownership for payroll and will manage the relationship with the company's third party provider. Having gained experience in the HR space you'll already have strong recruitment and ER experience and will have demonstrated success and sound judgement in previous roles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the relationship with the 3rd party payroll provider for retail and corporate employees. Completing the payroll exceptions report on a monthly basis
- Comps & Bens administration, including company pension, life assurance and private medical insurance administration.
- Acting as the point of contact for comps and bens partners, organising the annual review of benefits.
- Absence Management, full ownership of the absence management platform.
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data and preparing for the monthly group data audit
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Providing internal communications and announcements that help foster a strong & transparent employee culture
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR team with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
Talent Acquisition and onboarding
- Managing the talent acquisition process from end to end, including advertising roles, screening & Interviewing candidates.
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Managing the onboarding process for new starters including; Issuing contracts and HR system administration
- 1-2 years Human Resources experience required
- A strong interest in the fashion industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within the next 14 days. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future.