Digital Events Customer Success Associate
Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 “Changemaker in the Fashion Industry” and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOOR’s exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such as Ssense, Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you’ll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for Passport Client and Event Success
- Support the Passport Event Customer Success team by aiding in the launch and execution of digital events on JOOR Passport
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Passport Event clients, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with their business case and business strategy
- Act as a main point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle, including onboarding and ongoing support tasks
- Achieve team renewal and upsell goals
- Launch Successful Digital Events
- Coordinate between clients, brands, retailers, Marketing team, and Product team to ensure smooth execution
- Provide frequent actionable data analysis to clients and internal stakeholders
- Track and share feedback from clients (including data) to Product and Marketing team counterparts to drive improvement in digital event experience for brands and retailers
- Oversee retailer engagement and success tracking
- Work closely with Brand CS team to ensure brand engagement and success
- Maintain and share an organized calendar of events with internal stakeholders
- Survey, analyze, and report on trends in user satisfaction and quality metrics
- Constantly evaluate, synthesize and present data regarding event success; leverage data for future improvements
- Work frequently with team members across Event Sales, Brand Sales, Product Support, Brand Customer Success, Marketing, Community Management, and Product teams.
What We’re Looking For:
We're looking for a Digital Events Customer Success Associate to join our team.
- 2 + years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business required
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B, retail, marketing or wholesale organization preferred
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent cross-team coordination, collaboration and project management skills
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to address questions and resolve concerns with diplomacy and acumen
- Proficient use of Google Suite and Salesforce a plus
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Tokyo and Shanghai
- Need a break? Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.