Digital Marketing Specialist
UA (Uniform Advantage) Brands is adding talent to their Marketing Team! They are hiring an Digital Marketing Specialist who is detail-oriented to help execute the site merchandising strategy across our digital platforms. This person will play an integral role in the success of the direct-to-consumer business, partnering across Marketing, Merchandising, and Product teams to facilitate the release of new products while optimizing current collections.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and takes an analytical approach to problem-solving and will strive to use these skills to understand our customers and their experience on the site. This role will support online business initiatives and strategies with a focus on maximizing sales and conversion, as well as content coordination. They will manage the day-to-day execution of website merchandising across our websites and require cross-functional partnerships with multiple global and regional teams.
What you'll do:
- Develop and monitor KPIs that support data-driven decision making around site layout, content placement, site structure, and optimization of website content to deliver on business objectives.
- Perform A/B tests to determine the best merchandising strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing and merchandising teams to ensure eCommerce category and product pages are merchandised properly ahead of promotions or catalog launches.
- Collaborate with team on-site presentation strategy across categories to ensure categorization, sequencing, copy, imagery, and cross-selling are optimal and customer-facing.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop, maintain and enhance category and product performance reports
- Ensure all aspects of site merchandising are on brand, employ best practices, and hit defined KPIs.
- Analyze product performance such as categories, featured placements (including promotions), and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks.
- Recommend changes to product categorization – including category naming conventions, product assignments, and hierarchical relationships.
- Ensure the entirety of the onsite experience, all promotions, products, and content are accurate and timely.
- Strategize, navigate, and execute complexities of third-party vendor technologies, including related product recommendations, personalized merchandising, on-site and Einstein recommended results.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce merchandising
- You seek out new challenges and are continuously looking to improve
- Proactive, solid communication to detail and accuracy, effective time management skills, strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Possess a clear understanding of the importance of high-quality work and accuracy and its impact on the customers’ site experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with marketing and merchandising teams
- Analytical skills as well as the organizational ability to facilitate working with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
- You can function with some autonomy and authority
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required