Dr. Barbara Sturm is a luxury skincare brand that has a global presence across DTC (drsturm.com and our Spas) and wholesale channels. The brand has enjoyed incredible growth in recent years and has equally ambitious plans for the future.
This newly created CRM Manager role will be responsible for the day to day management and development of the CRM capability which underpins the ambitions to create deep and rewarding relationships with our clients and community. Primary focus will be managing and executing our consumer facing communications plan across channels and platforms . There will also be responsibly for managing the technology (Braze) and ensuring the integrity of our client data.
This role will be part of the Client and Digital team, working closely with a wide cross-functional team (including marketing, creative & technical partners), and will report directly into the Head of CRM.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing CRM campaigns and programmes to drive client engagement and improve conversion and repeat rates
- Day to day ownership of the end-to-end CRM lifecycle including scheduled and trigger activity across all CRM channels (Email, In App Messages)
- Overall ownership of the CRM channels (initially email with a view to onboarding in-app messaging) to ensure that we are maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of our CRM activity (best practice design, targeting, segmentation, triggers, channel optimisation etc)
- Proactively manage Dr. Barbara Sturm manage IP reputation and deliverability – managing performance relative to spam complaints, bounces, spam traps, blacklisting and spam/junk filtering
- Manage all data feeds into the CRM tech stack and ensure that the levels of our data integrity continue to be of a high standard
- All CRM reporting and measurement including CRM metrics dashboards and campaign KPI reporting
- Effectively present data analyses and learnings to key stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing, copy & design and the wider E-Commerce team to deliver programmes and initiatives
- Support the Head of CRM on broader CRM initiatives such as segmentation, loyalty, driving insight, growing client database
- Results driven marketer that has an eye for detail and a flair for data and insight
- High level of proficiency with Braze. Braze certification desirable. Alternatively high level of knowledge with similar tools (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe) with a view to upskill in Braze
- Proven ability with omnichannel journey planning and design - both conceptually and with physical creation within CRM tools
- The ability to create dynamic, personalised emails (app messages) using triggers & events, user behaviour or segmentation
- Strong understanding of CRM best practices including email design, testing, measurement and attribution
- Confident with HTML coding
- Familarity with CDP (Segment or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Solid experience with Excel (e.g.functions, pivots etc). Reporting and business information tool (BI) experience, would be beneficial
- Experience of briefing and managing content would help, but not essential
- Fashion and/or beauty background desireable
- Entrepreneurial outlook and the ability to work in a fast-growing business
Please send your CV, with details of your salary expectations.