E-Commerce Merchandising Associate
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- 401K Matching
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
Moose Knuckles is looking for an E-commerce Merchandising Associate to join our team! As the E-commerce Merchandising Associate, you will support the growth of our e-commerce business by up keeping the merchandising and user experience on our websites.
Some of what you'll do:
- Coordinate and execute launch plans for US, Canada, and Global websites
- Carry out the category pricing strategies for all online stores that align with financials plans
- Participate in the products selection process for e-flyers and other product focused emails
- Collaborate with buying team and Senior Online Merchandiser to ensure cross sell and up-sell modules are optimized.
- Perform QA testing of website and categories on website to improve conversion and customer experience
- Perform competitor analysis and bring forward recommendations that will improve overall the user experience on the website.
- Using reporting tools, work with the Senior Online Merchandiser to ensure full product catalog is available on site and trouble shoot for any missing products/product related issues
- Collaborate with merchandising team on the selection and execution of product assortment
- Work closely with digital marketing on the planning and organization of weekly e-flyers
- Conduct weekly analysis of KPIs, performance of products and customer behaviors to develop business growth strategies
- Work closely with Production, Buying and Marketing to plan and maintain product uploads and key launches for product drop.
- Facilitate photo shoot projects from beginning to end (coordinate with modeling agencies, arrange for castings, be on site day of the photo shoot)
- Manage product samples ensuring that products are shipped and received on time for the photo shoot.
- Manage the merchandising calendar
- Conduct market research to stay current in E-Commerce trends
Some of what you'll need:
- Experience with online or visual merchandising
- Certification in web analytics tools or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience working with an e-commerce platform preferred
- Magento knowledge desirable
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Experience in retail, with good knowledge of trends and designers
Some of who you are:
- Passionate about all things fashion and luxury goods
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner with an appetite to learn new systems and software’s
- Someone who pays careful attention to detail