Public Relations Manager
Galvan is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and self-motivated individual to manage Public Relations in the United States. You will spearhead and execute brand-building activities including celebrity dressing, influencer relations, editorial placements, high profile events, and creative collaborations. This position will report into the Head of Marketing & Communications in the UK and work closely with Design, Marketing, and Sales departments. This is a hands-on role where excellent organizational and time management skills are as essential as experience and network.
- Manage and execute editorial & celebrity PR strategy for the Americas
- Cultivate relationships with industry and build upon current network
- Advise on appropriate talent for key brand initiatives
- Identify key events for major red carpet moments throughout the calendar year for each relevant market.
- Oversee events calendar and align with the marketing and digital teams to maximize brand visibility and sales through editorial and red-carpet placements.
- Organize press days (virtual or, when possible, in person)
- Work with marketing and digital teams on social media influencer strategy and community building
- Develop regional, national and international media relationships.
- Pitch and secure editorial coverage (digital + print).
- Standardize weekly and monthly regional press recaps to share with senior management
- Stay informed on all industry news, key influencers, recommended vendors for reporting & other analytical needs
- Ensure departmental budget details are up-to-date; management of influencer and regional press budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 4 years of relevant PR experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong follow-through.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Deep understanding of popular culture, emerging social networks, influencers and celebrities by region.
- Self-starter with strong initiative, ownership and accountability for business.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure, fast paced, deadline driven environment.
About the Brand
Designed by women for women, Galvan was founded in London in 2014 with a mission: to redefine evening wear for the modern day. From this initial focus, the ready-to-wear line has grown to cover all parts of a polished wardrobe, ranging from day-to-night separates to contemporary bridal outfits to effortless resort wear.
From the moment Galvan launched, women around the world have embraced the line’s clean aesthetic, easy versatility, and refreshing commitment to delivering luxury pieces at accessible prices. Galvan styles flatter and empower, making women feel their best, both inside and out. After successfully establishing its brand and achieving scale by selling with the world's leading luxury retailers, Galvan has been rapidly building its direct-to-consumer business with stores in London and New York, as well as its online boutique.