We're looking for an ecommerce coordinator to help us launch a new luxury brand.
This fall, Visionist will reinvent how you shop for high-end eyewear online:
- frames with a cult following - designers you know and designers you should: Gucci, Jacques Marie Mage, Bottega Veneta, Anne et Valentin, Cartier, and more
- precision optics - advanced 3D remote measurements ensure a bespoke fit
- human help how + when you want it - think of our Visionists as one part stylist, one part optical whiz
We're looking for someone smart and super-organized with a passion for luxury/fashion product. The NYC-based role includes heavy project management and logistics including: coordinating photo shoots, executing site optimizations, managing content calendars, tracking and populating creative assets across owned and paid channels, working with brand and tech partners, monitoring analytics, and more.
- 1-2 years experience (ecomm experience a plus)
- Highly organized and motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver
- Digital fluency a must (Excel, Klaviyo, Shopify)
- Tech-minded and fluent in social media
- Excellent communicator and collaborator