- Full Time
Purple is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Director to join its lifestyle, team in the London office. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in successful Interiors/Design, Arts and Culture, Art and Design and other lifestyle clients and brand launches, large scale events, global PR and marketing campaigns, brand collaborations, staff management and business development.
Responsibilities include overseeing global media relations campaigns on behalf of top tier Arts, Culture, interiors and design in the U.K and U.S. This candidate will have a comprehensive list of editorial contacts spanning Editors in Chief, Executive and Deputy Editors, Directors, and Critics/Reviewers and have the ability to negotiate a secure features, executive profiles, design stories, broadcast appearances and ongoing coverage on behalf of clients.
- Oversee an existing list of accounts partnering with clients to understand key objectives and success metrics.
- New business meetings including identifying and communicating with new client prospects and preparing and presenting proposals.
- Exceptional presentation and pitching skills, and the ability to create compelling story lines and decks
- Experience with brand positioning, creating complex corporate communications programs for Company clients and how to represent a specific point-of-view to differentiate PURPLE from competitors
- Identifies and follows media landscape trends; leads Company to effectively respond to a changing media environment
- Leverages a network of media relationships, peers and colleagues to serve clients and regularly bring opportunities to the table that can benefit multiple clients across the firm
- Develops and presents original recommendations based on media experience and strategic and creative thinking
- Support the account teams to manage campaign and content budgets to ensure performance and delivery.
- Excellent understanding of the use of and role of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) and ability to advise Clients on channel strategy
- In-depth understanding of social analytics and insights to inform strategy, and extensive use of social listening tools.
- Build influencer target lists and run effective influencer marketing and content campaigns with clear KPI’s and deliverables.
- Ultimate responsibility for correct end of month and post-campaign analysis reporting to clients.
- Responsibility for effective operation and content management of agency website.
- Lead the strategy and execution for all agency social media channels.
Qualifications & Candidate Description
- Bachelor's degree in Public relations, communication, journalism, marketing, or equivalent experience
- 6-8 year of experience in luxury public relations
- Proven track record of success with previous Fashion/lifestyle/sustainability and tech clients
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital and social media marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and good practice.
- A multitasker who enjoys working in a fast-paced agency environment and able to deliver work of a high standard to deadline.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.