Join our growing team to bring love and beauty into the world! As an E-Commerce Assistant at Anya Lust, you'll have the opportunity to advance your skills in the fashion tech industry, while working towards the success of our direct to consumer platform.
This position will be remote until further notice. However, applicants must be able to work from New York when requested.
- Upload new products to the website weekly, with close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Identify and execute cross-selling opportunities on product pages.
- Manage images, text, and other content-related assets for each designer.
- Assign and manage product SKUs with accuracy, identifying and reporting any issues.
- Monitor and analyze website page performance, proposing strategies for improvement.
- Create visual assets for the website, using design software.
- Manage and edit blog content, ensuring the accuracy of product information and links.
- Bachelor's degree in retail, fashion business, or comparable field
- 2-3 years of experience in the fashion industry
- Awareness of luxury branding
- Working knowledge of Shopify
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Workspace, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong editing and analytical skills
- Comfortable with intimate apparel imagery
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the greater good
- Enthusiastic about e-commerce and innovative retail
About Anya Lust:
Anya Lust is a luxury lingerie brand born out of a desire to bring love and passion into the lives of women. We do this by providing a platform for the world’s best and most unique lingerie designers to showcase their collections, while offering concierge-like service to our customers.
At the heart of Anya Lust, we are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.