Are you our next Junior Designer? You design, create and develop Gymshark product under the guidance and mentorship of the Senior Designer and Head Of Design.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and are responsible for executing seasonal styles for Gymshark
- Responsible for both creation of the styles as well as maintaining the information of the evolution of those styles through the season
- Partner with your Senior Designers and Design team to ensure that the creative direction and design direction are captured at a style level
- Understanding of and incentivized to explore and research athlete/fitness needs.
- Be able to work with seniors and designers in order to communicate design and fit intent in fittings with your development partners
- Ability to deliver against design direction, on time.
What you'll need:
- Education in Design (BA, BFA, BS)
- Ability to communicate within the team and cross functionally to get your message across in a constructive manner
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, and Microsoft platforms
- Understanding / experience in 3d technology is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Team mentality
When normal office working resumes, our expectation would require you to attend GSHQ, Solihull on occasions.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and background and body that is completely individual. Together, all these unique humans make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
Full private medical insurance with no excess
25 days holidays + your birthday and all the bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
A truly flexible working culture
A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
Employer pension contributions up to 7%
Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
50% Gymshark Discount & Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
Choice of hardware and access to the best software
Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS CAMPUS PERKS.
Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
Free monthly massages
Beauty and Barber facilities
Free on-site parking