- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 21 Oct 2021
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
As a KOIBIRD Retail Stylist you must be creative, love fashion, have individual style and have a natural flair for selling and styling. In a non-traditional sales role, you will:
- Offer a modern and informed seamless shopping experience with exceptional client attention.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the brands we carry. Always showing passion for fashion and luxury products.
- Cultivate an environment of genuine customer connection.
- Facilitate customer correspondence and appointment setting for personal styling sessions.
- Have a passion for empowering women to look and feel their best.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal sensitively and confidently with our customers.
- Communicate our values and brand philosophy to customers and team members alike.
- Act as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and aesthetic.
KOIBIRD is a London-based luxury concept store and e-com platform rooted in a desire to invigorate the traditional retail landscape, prioritising storytelling above all else. It is a go-to retail destination for new and unique fashion finds.
Since its inception in 2018, the company has worked to cultivate an innovative brand ecosystem that celebrates the arts, travel and culture via immersive and engaging cross-category edits. Covering RTW, lifestyle and beauty, these biannual seasonal concepts pool together the brightest, boldest labels from around the world, inspiring customers to embrace travel in its most abstract sense; be this through destinations, nostalgia, or a piece of art or cinema.
62 Marylebone Lane
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert