Jewellery and Eyewear Intern
We are looking for an Intern with a keen interest in Jewellery and Eyewear to join the Casablanca Team, working across both menswear and womenswear. Reporting to the Eyewear and Jewellery designer, this will be a 6 month full-time role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the Design & Development of both Jewellery & Eyewear collections each season.
- Research of new suppliers, materials & techniques.
- Updating sample tracker & ensuring all samples are received on time.
- Preparing & tracking all deliveries to and from factories & suppliers.
- Assist on comments on prototypes, SMS & production samples.
- Pre show sample errrands.
- Archiving/ Boxing and recording samples.
- Possible travel for company fashion shows.
- Assisting in getting all raw material information (cost & composition) from our vendors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Background in Accessories related studies with Jewellery experience being a plus
- IT skills including Microsoft office & Adobe suite. Strong Adobe illustrator skills a plus.
- Confident in Chinese or Italian would be a plus.