Digital Graphic Designer
TITLE: Digital Graphic designer
DEPARTMENT: PR & MARKETING
REPORTS TO: Head of PR & Communications
LOCATION: 16-18 Propeller Park, 400 NCR Business Centre, London NW10 0AB
TERM: Permanent , full time
Celebrating over fifty years of vision and style, independent British luxury eyewear brand Cutler and Gross combines the finest craftsmanship with irrefutable style. Founded in 1969 by Tony Gross and Graham Cutler, the brand is known for its authoritative, influential frame designs and is well respected by customers and those inside the industry.
The brand produces the highest quality frames, all finished by hand with the most meticulous attention to detail, using a wealth of traditional artisanal craftsmanship in its own factory in Cadore, Italy.
Operating a multi-channel sales distribution, through its own flagship locations in London, Bath, New York, Los Angeles and Toronto, a global website, www.cutlerandgross.com, and stocked in over 500 wholesale customer outlets in 50 countries worldwide, Cutler and Gross is a true authority in eyewear with a global reach.
A junior digital designer with the passion, attention to detail and drive to deliver best in class brand assets for our channels. Working across multiple projects simultaneously, with a key focus on supporting Brand Comms and Marketing creative functions on a variety of briefs from coming up with digital placements in email to designing templates needed across social media design.
As a true digital native, they , partnering with cross department teams including Sales, Comms and web to drive desired customer behaviour.
As a key member of the Communications team, the position relies on a confident creative with energy, professionalism and collaborative outlook.
- Design, delivery and management of all online assets such as weekly newsletters, website updates, retail newsletters - ensuring brand guidelines are implemented across all projects.
- Research and develop new templates to keep the Cutler and Gross site and emails looking current and innovative.
- Work with Communications, Marketing, Sales and design team to design features and engaging editorial content, press packs and mailers and digital Sales catalogues.
- Design campaign led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms (including web, email and social)
- Work with Comms, Marketing and IT consultant as well as our web design agency on website design and updates.
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile and design with a user centred approach.
- Oversee guideline execution with bespoke requests from our key accounts/stockists.
- Stay current with graphics, typography, photographic, cultural and fashion trends plus new techniques within the graphic design industry.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in luxury fashion graphics and design role with a discerning eye for quality. Experience in eyewear would be a bonus.
- Ideas driven with the ability to present ideas with creative flair and confidence.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong ability with typography
- Must be highly organised and remain calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task and achieve deadlines across numerous projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail and committed to delivery of best-in-class assets.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Adobe CC software; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Experience of CMS systems and confident in HTML.
- A genuine interest in luxury fashion, photography and world of art and design.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and strong work ethic
- Ability to perform duties independently
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Passion for your profession
Note: To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Applicants should apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org