Integrated Marketing Manager
HODINKEE is a fast-growing media brand and shop that makes watches accessible to everyone. Over the past decade, founder Ben Clymer has grown HODINKEE into a thriving company of creatives. Our team now consists of writers, editors, designers, photographers, podcasters, engineers, and so many other key players who cement HODINKEE’s position as the most trusted source for watch news and products. We have a website. An app. A podcast. A magazine. A retail business. And more. HODINKEE’s goal is to bring readers and consumers the best in wristwatches in a way that’s approachable, authentic, honest and fun.
What You'll Do
The Integrated Marketing Manager will be an integral support role for the Brand Partnerships and Ad Sales group. The Integrated Marketing Manager will leverage the full scope of Hodinkee portfolio. This role will work closely with Editorial, Video, Data, Brand, Custom Content, Product, and Creative teams to develop and execute on new advertiser opportunities.This candidate should be enthusiastic, exceptionally organized, comfortable with multi-tasking to ensure that the brand partnerships/sales team can operate to their ultimate potential. This candidate will need to be a quick learner with a self-starter approach. This position is ideal for someone with a passion for branded content, media sales and marketing. This role directly reports to the Senior Director, Brand Partnerships.
In this role, you will...
- Support the Brand Partnerships team with drafting, designing, and preparing smart and sophisticated proposals for client pitches utilizing all Hodinkee brand assets (print, digital, video, social)
- Liaise between sales and production on branded content, events and other client facing projects.
- Attend client briefings or internal brainstorms to pitch integrated marketing solutions.
- Collaborate on the creation of a general presentation, media kit, sell sheets and other sales/marketing materials
- Establish streamlined processes where ones may not currently exist
- Support team with production related tasks such as talent prospering and outreach.
Who You Are
- Self-starting, collaborative, good-natured, hard-working, and hands-on marketing professional with at least 3-5 years of ad sales marketing / promotion (digital and/or cross-platform marketing).
- Experience ideating and creating advertising programs required.
- Exceptional creative writing and storytelling skills with an ability to execute visually impactful presentations
- Strong communication as well as presentation skills; must be able to pitch ideas and onboard others toward a common strategic goal
- Outstanding creative and collaboration skills,
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Design experience is a plus
- Candidates must possess authorization to work in the U.S.
- Job is based in New York
HODINKEE is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.