Store Manager - Ashford Designer Village
4 days left
- Full Time
Store Manager – Ashford Designer Village
Cath Kidston is the Home of Modern Vintage; Cath founded her first store in 1993, selling floral ironing board covers, and what a long way we have come since then! Our company has developed into a much-loved quintessentially British lifestyle brand with a global, multi-channel presence, which continues to grow year on year. We brighten up the lives of our customers with our unique, colourful and witty prints and our fresh take on design, all of which are conceived by our very own Creative team.
We are looking for a fantastic Store Manager for our store in Ashford. This is a fabulous opportunity to really get involved with the future success of our store. We are looking for a strong people manager, able to really understand their team and help them grow.
- Championing your team to drive sales on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keeping motivation levels high and managing your team to be the best they can be
- Making sure your team always delivers excellent customer service and are true to the Cath Kidston experience
- Keeping our store standards very high, with beautiful visual merchandising to wow our customers
- Recruiting a diverse, on-brand and highly effective team, as well as training and developing them to help make our store a fantastic place to work and shop
- Full accountability for our KPIs and the smooth running of our store
We want you to know how to get the best out of your team. You will be confident and have a natural warmth in your approach to both customers and your team. We want you to be a superb multi tasker and really know how to get your team on board and committed to the task ahead. You will be commercial and able to prioritise, delegate and ensure the smooth running of our store as well as delivering outstanding service all of the time, no mean feat! And of course we want you to be passionate about Cath Kidston and our fabulous products.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlements
- 50% discount on Cath Kidston own products and 70% discount on Cath Kidston fashion
- Benefits including cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and access to hundreds of discounts via PerkBox
At Cath Kidston we know it`s the people who make our company a success; they are our greatest asset and are what defines us.
Our mission is to inspire the everyday optimist, whoever they are. That’s why we are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family, or parental status. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. And we want everyone to feel welcome and part of something important. If you need any assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.