Sewing Machine Operator
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As a Sewing Machine Operator, and part of the production line, you will be an integral part of Moose Knuckles’ manufacturing cycle.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Set Zippers
- Close the shell to the lining
- Sew the skin onto the facing of the hood
- Top stitching
Some of What You’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in outerwear, premium/luxury experience an asset
- Efficient and deadline orientated
- Experience with walking foot machines (top stitching and sewing the fur skin) an asset