Lead Systems Specialist, ERP
As the Lead Systems Specialist, ERP, you will be responsible for overseeing all activities related to the company’s foundational enterprise applications, including flows of master data and transactional data, the design and maintenance of the data layer and optimization of data integration tools. You will play a key role in our continuing evolution toward a future state application architecture where the focus is on real-time and API integration with primarily cloud solutions for enterprise solutions, with global 3PL partners and other SaaS solution providers.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Manage projects of medium to high complexity using standard business analysis and project management methodologies.
- Architect and implement integrations between core systems.
- Design and develop custom functionality as needed by the business.
- Customize and enhance third party platforms and applications.
- Provide guidance and leadership to other team members.
- •Effectively communicate with IT developers and external vendors.
- Perform installations/upgrades, provide support and troubleshoot system issues.
- Performs systems analysis and design, which includes:
- Design technical solutions to fulfill integrations needs
- Writing technical specifications and documentation
- Communicate and collaborate with business liaisons, senior developers, architectural staff and project leadership to clarify requirements, resolve issues, implement technical solutions and provide support on interface projects; provides updates on project process and outstanding issues
- Performs program coding, configuration, testing, and production implementation
- Writes new or modifies existing programs using a variety of computer languages and technologies
- Provides continual operational support for enterprise integrations after production implementation
- Participates in continuing professional development by attending workshops, seminars, and conferences to obtain and maintain knowledge and skills related to the work performed
- Provides continual operational support for enterprise integrations after production implementation, which includes:
- Responding to incident ticket requests
- Evaluating and resolving integrations issues
- Fielding questions from end-users regarding functionality
Some of what you’ll need:
• University degree in MIS or Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years of QA experience in a software development environment
• 2 years of supervisory or project management experience
• Microsoft Certification in Dynamics 365 is an asset
• Previous experience working with X++ or .NET development teams is an asset
• Experience writing functional specs is an asset
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture
• knowledge of SQL and other server-side languages
Some of who you are:
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Skilled in visualizing, specifying, constructing, and documenting information about software-intensive systems
• You have a good understanding of and experience utilizing ETL
• Able to build Business Requirements Documents
• Knowledgeable in integration concepts and patterns e.g. XML Schema, SOAP
• Prior retail experience a plus