Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- New and freshly renovated offices, designed and built to the LEED Silver environmental standard
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
- Company events
As the Sample Maker in Moose Knuckles new Atelier, you will work closely with the design and pattern team to ensure the best possible product or the highest quality and craftmanship is constructed.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with design and patterns to ensure product can be sewn effectively
- Translate a design or sketch into the construction of a garment, making it come to life
- Ensure samples are produced with the highest quality
- Communicate technical needs and brainstorm solution with pattern makers
Some of What You’ll Need:
- Versatile with machinery
- Able to construct the garment from start to finish
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet deadlines
- Agile and quick on their feet
- Good problem solving
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in premium or luxury outerwear
- Ability to understand and read patterns an asset