Junior Buying Assistance Coordinator (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Every piece at Mytheresa has been hand-picked by our buying team to offer the finest edit in luxury fashion. Responsible for vendor communications, inventory management and achieving sales and gross margin targets, it’s so much more than just sitting front row.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Junior Buying Assistance Coordinator (f/m/d) based in our head office in Munich.
• Checking of order confirmations in our ERP system
• Processing and releasing of orders in our ERP system
• Correspondence with our international suppliers concerning deviations to our orders and release of deliveries
• Tracking of delivery status in terms of compliance with confirmed delivery windows
• Negotiations regarding special conditions for delayed deliveries in coordination with the Buying team
• Close cooperation with our English speaking Buying team
• Completed relevant commercial education (apprenticeship or studies)
• (First) professional experience of administrative tasks in relevant environment
• Excellent oral and written English knowledge (German is a plus)
• Care, concentration, loyalty and reliability
• Communication and organizational skills, as well as service orientation
• Experienced computer skills (MS-Office – especially Excel)
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.