Senior Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
You are an ambitious self-starter with a strategic mind. You know how to align team members behind a marketing idea and make it happen flawlessly, fully managing consumer marketing projects to completion. You are a skilled marketing project manager with both strategic and executional chops and love working cross-functionally to bring marketing campaigns to life. You have a strong understanding of how to make marketing experiences engaging. You’re an innovator but ground your ideas in metrics and expected outcomes. You’re adept at weaving together digital channels and offline channels like out-of-home, print, mail, and events.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute best-in-class brand marketing programs
- Manage the end-to-end development of marketing programs, including articulating objectives, writing briefs, developing timelines, compiling specifications, monitoring workflow, tracking creative asset deliverables, trafficking materials, managing your budget, and analyzing results.
- Responsibility for online and offline traffic-driving brand media programs:
- Brand Media: Plan and execute top-of-funnel brand media, including developing recommended media plans, researching new media opportunities, and negotiating with media vendors.
- Shared Marketing Programs: Plan and execute shared brand marketing partnerships such as package insert trades, shared emails, and retail events. Act as the company’s liaison with external partners to ensure the Lunya brand is appropriately represented and workflow is seamless for internal teams.
- Segmented Marketing Programs: Plan and execute full-funnel marketing programs targeting specific audiences such as Bridal, Pregnancy/Baby, and other audiences TBD.
- Catalog: Manage end-to-end planning and execution of the catalog program, including annual calendar planning, setting testing agenda, and managing agency and printer relationships.
- Retail Marketing: Develop and execute marketing programs to drive Bedroom awareness, engagement, and conversion. Design, plan and execute omnichannel bedroom experiences that entice customers to move seamlessly between virtual, appointment-based, open hours and live stream events.
- Plan and execute product drop launches within larger seasonal campaigns, including articulating messaging and channel strategies
- Use industry trends and data-driven insights to build marketing projects briefs that are educational and compelling and also inspire the creative team to do their best work.
- Leverage project management tools (Asana, corporate product development calendar, etc) to manage the timeline progress of your projects and align performers across the company.
- Own meeting flow for all projects you lead; ensure all meetings have clear agendas, meeting recap notes are captured, and actionable next steps are identified.
- Track and analyze ROI based campaign impact and company sales performance for all programs you manage and make recommendations for future investments of resources based on results
- Update the corporate marketing calendar with details about all programs on your desk, keeping company teammates informed and engaged in brand marketing activities.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of marketing innovation and relevant cultural trends. Bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Report to the VP Brand
Who you are:
- 6+ years of marketing experience years, Fashion or Beauty experience preferred
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects and lead initiatives with high attention to detail
- A team player who is respectful and collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a bias for action who can make things happen when faced with ambiguity
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Capacity to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- High performance under pressure and a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Must be results-oriented and possess excellent analytical skills
- Creative-minded and strong problem-solving ability
In addition to base compensation, this role will also provide a discount on Lunya and Lahgo goods, medical insurance, and PTO in accordance with company policy.
Who we are:
At Lunya and Lahgo, our sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable inside.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise…
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com