We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Logistics Assistant to join our team based in central London. Please read the information below carefully before applying and please note that in order to be considered for this role you MUST have strong demonstrable experience using Excel and also experience using a SAP or ERP system. When sending your application, please detail your level of proficiency with Excel and highlight which SAP or ERP systems you have used previously. Applications without this information may not be considered.
Salary is up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
No agencies please.
- Liaise with production team, 3PL teams and freight forwarders to arrange most cost effective and efficient method for receiving inbound stock.
- Booking in of deliveries in a timely manner in keeping with business KPI's
- Weekly, and where necessary, daily reporting to retail, digital and wholesale teams with regarding inbound stock and availability and delivery schedules
- Weekly reporting to Finance regarding distribution and assist the Logistics Manager with financial forecasting.
- Work closely with 3PL warehouses with regards to planning expected inbound and outbound, providing weekly schedules and relevant updated.
- Daily administration for logistics, sending Pick Tickets created using Zedonk to the DC, updating carton details and dispatches.
- Invoicing and contacting wholesale customers regarding ready goods and arranging their outbound shipments.
- Dispatching and allocation of stock for Retail and E-commerce channels, arranging PO uploads of inbound stock for teams.
- Management replenishment of Retail and E-commerce packaging supplies.
- Assist with the management of stock ensuring that stock is logged correctly, including processing stock receipts, returns and resolving any arising discrepancies.
- Administration duties supporting the logistics team such as updating the system accordingly with customer details, shipment and product details.
- Responsible for accounting for relevant gifting & staff ordering through the Zedonk and Retail system.
- Seasonal administration including creation of necessary customer PDS documentation, Warehouse product catalogues, HTS coding and relevant recoding projects.
- Responsible for wholesale return coordination, timely processing, necessary weekly and relevant reporting to finance and wholesale teams.
- Assisting with seasonal and ad hoc retail returns and transfers.
- Assist with Business Sample Sale coordination and support.