Intern Digital Merchandising (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
Crucial in ensuring our products are displayed in style, the retail and digital merchandising team expertly curates our online drops using analytical and creative product selection tools. The team is also responsible for providing size and fit information, which is vital for helping our customers find the perfect pieces. Within the department, the pricing team takes care of price adjustments across the geographic channels we deliver to, making sure that the value of styles is communicated to our customers in the best way possible.
To support our international team we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Intern Digital Merchandising (f/m/d) based in our office in Munich.
- Supporting the coordination of the whole product life-cycle
- Co-responsible for the organization of the merchandise in the stock room
- Supporting the merchandisers with online sets by uploading and adjusting them in the system
- Identifying exclusive and runway styles, as well as new brands, and flagging them as such
- Monitoring core and carry-over products
- Overseeing all pictures for each SKU and arranging with the photo studio in case anything is missing or incorrect
- Supporting the team with manual merchandising to ensure designer/category pages are always aligned with the mytheresa.com standards and identity
- Reporting important/special product deliveries to the relevant teams and ensuring they are available online in a timely manner
- Communicating with warehouse teams to ensure items on hold are released on time
- Keen interest in luxury fashion as well as some previous experience in the fashion domain through studies or apprenticeship
- Previous stock management experience desirable, through working on the shop floor or in a show room
- Visual mind for aesthetics & colours, as well as knowledge of key brands and trends for the season
- Structured and independent working style, with a very good attention to detail
- Dependable and motivated personality, eager to take on a lot of responsibility
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge as well as an understanding for numbers, statistics and analysis
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.