Jr. Graphic Designer
This role will focus on:
• Designing and building of weekly emails (compatible in Klaviyo and MailChimp), and creation of additional brand + marketing assets as needed.
• Creating visual assets for all client digital channels: Paid Social, SMS, Desktop and more through optimized graphics specific to each format.
• Create clean formatted design files that can be shared seamlessly.
• Update and adjust designs based on feedback and seasonal changes. Execute all edit requests (design, copy) throughout the design process collaboratively.
• File preparation, creating mock-ups, setting up presentations, gathering inspiration and research, and setting up production-ready files.
• Present work thoroughly and thoughtfully; share presentations and/or decks when requested.
• Participate in team meetings and play an active role in initiatives and goals.
• Bring new ideas for creative deliverables and formats.
• 1-3 years of graphic design experience; experience in retail, lifestyle, or CPG preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
• Experience creating emails for Klayvio strongly preferred
• Online portfolio of work demonstrating experience in digital design
• Efficiency, process and detail driven designer with exceptional typographical skills, sense of layout, color, composition, and/or illustration abilities
• A highly collaborative, communicative team player with ability to multi-task across various project requests while maintaining brand standards; exceptional organizational skills, owning calendar and managing deadlines
• Results driven; strategic, conceptual and innovative thinker
• Working knowledge of productivity tools (e.g., Adobe suite, MS Office, Slack, G suite, Notion, etc.)
• A go-getter energy with an openness to learn and grow in this role