We are looking for a People Manager to support our teams helping us on our exciting growth journey, ensuring that our people and leaders feel empowered, and that they’re set up for success when executing our company’s strategy.
You will be working closely with managers across the business helping with a wide variety of People and Culture activities. You most likely come from an HR Business Partner / HR manager role and know how to secure a People First Culture and what it takes to build, develop and maintain good people and culture practices.
What you will be doing
- You will be the natural “go to” person for Managers and Employees alike
- Responsible for People Life Cycle events; Recruitment & Onboarding, Talent Development & Succession Planning, Performance Reviews, Reward & Recognition
- Champion the company culture and be an advocate for our values, supporting managers in living and breathing these in everything we do
- Bringing innovative ideas and solutions to improving the people management and development processes and initiatives, to support business growth.
- Ensuring the people management strategies are aligned through great communication and collaboration.
- Contribute to the development of the annual People Plan
- Leading our engagement surveys in terms of people development, manager support and broader initiatives
- Supporting and coaching people managers on organisational design and development
- Lead on all Talent & Recruitment activities and ensure succession and development plans are up to date for key roles and we continue to attract and retain the best talent
- Elevate & drive our learning and development offer, providing individual and team based learning solutions
- Coach and support our teams to deliver great results together
Who you are
- You have extensive experience and proven skills in HR Business Partnering and a solid understanding of employment law, working in a retail/digital environment
- Able to demonstrate depth in core areas of ER, talent management, change management people development and engagement
- A team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Highly self motivated, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment which is regularly changing and very fast paced. You will work at a fast pace yourself, without compromising quality
- You are driven by setting people up for success, and always want to go the extra mile for our stakeholders
- You will be handling confidential information, so it goes without saying that you will be conscientious and have a high degree of tact, personal integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels and a natural presenter who is comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings
- Able to build positive relationships with a reputation for integrity and achieving results
Our mission is to inspire the everyday optimist, whoever they are. That’s why we are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage applicants regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family, or parental status. We understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. And we want everyone to feel welcome and part of something important. If you need any assistance or accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.