7 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our Guimarães office is located in this beautiful and historic city, often described as the 'birthplace of Portugal'. This is where our European Production team is based, in a custom-built office and studio facility which has a games room, music area and unbeatable chill out zone with a hammock that fits up to 20 people!
Reporting to the Studio Manager, the Product Stylist assures that all products are shoot in an appealing manner in according to brands guidelines and assures the quality of the final product on the site. Organization, creativity, efficiency and eye for detail, are fundamental. Product categories include apparel; footwear; accessorizes, and everyday carry items.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the Art Director to interpret the Browns Creative Vision to develop photography and product styling guidelines that will be used by the studio team in shooting all still life and flat photography;
- Eye for visual composition and proportion.
- Work with the technical team in the studio, approve technical guidelines and support any team members that need training;
- Present bi-weekly in-depth product photography reviews of NEW IN to the Art Director;
- Work with the Art Director and the studio manager to create a training plan for the still life photography team and prepare them to adapt to new techniques and practices following upcoming plans;
- Shoot and retouch fine jewelry and watches to the highest standards showcasing the items in their best light;
- Be hands-on directing both still life and flat photography across any category, running their own sets when needed and managing any special projects;
- Direct a team of photographers to support brief. Evaluate results and present a final selection to the Art Director for feedback;
- Work with the Art Director to provide technical support to the studio team in relation to product styling, lighting, composition and crops, establishing guidelines to convey the direction and mood across all product categories for flat and stills;
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in product photography gained in both editorial and e-commerce environments;
- Motivated to coach and succession plan team members.
- Capable of offering feedback on-the-run and influence quality in real time;
- Enjoy working with budgets and project costs ensuring creative solutions are commercially viable without compromising on the quality and aesthetic;
- Strong portfolio in digital product photography
- Excellent technical knowledge in photography and lighting and good understanding of retouch;
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Flexible benefits program
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.