Ecommerce Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Ecommerce Administrative Assistant to join our Aligne team based in Soho Works White City, London. This is a permanent office-based role on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Ecommerce assistant, who can support the ever growing Aligne team in ensuring all collections are managed and launched effectively, whilst optimising the customer experience of the website.
We are a growing sustainable, London-based fashion brand, Aligne, that launched last year– our ambitions are to build awareness and customer acquisition across UK and Europe, setting ourselves up as the leading trend-led sustainable fashion brand.
This role has touch points with all departments within Aligne, which is truly exciting. It requires efficiency and the ability to multitask and to always hold our Aligne Customer as the priority
- Provide administrative support to Aligne.co site covering issues/queries and day to day tasks
- Manage the inventory, “new in” pages, imagery upload and publishing of collections across Aligne and partner sites
- Upload all pricing, product category pages, and manage general day to day for the Aligne.co website
- Put together packs on new and existing inventory to send out to brand partners and retailers
- Oversee the Aligne.co returns and all customer queries
- Produce weekly trade reports as requested to support the trading meetings
- Assist with wholesale Partnership team with order entry and PO checking and sample send outs
- Be aware of delivery windows and targets for the business and understand the Critical Path and how your role impacts both this and the team
- Send out and track product samples for press, photo shoots and gifting opportunities
- Assist operations and logistics team in liaising with warehouse regarding product orders and returns where necessary
- Be proactive as opposed to reactive, planning ahead for key dates within the relevant planning documents
- Social media community management and post scheduling
- Proficientin Microsoft Excel
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Effective communicator with critical thinking skills demonstrating logical analysis and positive problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive partnerships and demonstrate strong listening, oral and written communication
- Experience of fashion and the fashion industry is a plus but not essential
- Competitive basic salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across all brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
We look forward to hearing from you.
BRAVEHEART is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role. If you have any questions please contact our People Manager.