OPPORTUNITY FOR A SENIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER TO JOIN THE SUSTAINABLE LUXURY BRAND BITE STUDIOS.
BITE was founded to create a luxury brand in line with a new modern society, a brand that could set the tone for how sustainable fashion should look, feel and be spoken about. With the global launch in 2019 BITE won several highly regarded prizes including Net-a-Porter’s Vanguard, Vogue Italia’s Next Green Talent’s initiative as well as and Designer of the Year Award in Sweden alongside many environmental awards and nominated as the top 5 best new brands in the world.
BITE is hiring a senior Production Manager with a responsibility and ownership of the entire production process. You are working across teams to ensure creative designs are translated into practical and innovative market ready products that are strategically produced with European specialized manufacturing partners. You are a critical cross-functional leader, pivotal in building aesthetically and quality authentic product while achieving financial goals. You understand that sustainability combined with a strong design agenda is the only way forward and want to lead the change within the fashion industry. You are passionate about premium/Luxury fashion and are highly experienced within the segment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead the overall operational production- and logistics work at the company
- Ongoing assessment of existing supplier base and sourcing of new suppliers that offer competitive pricing, good quality product in line with margin requirements and order volumes.
- Oversee supplier relationships to ensure all suppliers meet and maintain delivery, quality and margin expectations. Communicate with them regularly to clarify all priorities and technical details.
- Work closely with manufacturers, manage production timelines.
- Update Production deliveries docs weekly, scheduling, 100% quality control.
- Oversee deliveries of raw materials to suppliers.
- Constantly review and implement new processes and structures to improve organization, communication and effectiveness.
- Together with Purchaser ensure that products are produced into set price points and that margins are kept.
- Ensure that costing and margin targets are met each season.
- Ensure that the products live up to BITE's standards and quality requirements by following BITE's quality assurance system. Thus approving reference samples during both the product development process and the commercial garment production, to meet design expectations, technical requirements and business expectations.
- Ensure BITE’s high environmental standards are meet in the production process.
- Set quality standards for suppliers and internal quality standards
- Working alongside finance and merchandising to optimize and strategize seasonal budget alongside projections
- Coordinate production fittings
- Ensure all admin & reporting are kept up to date.
- 3+ years in a similar role.
- Strong experience within luxury/high end fashion production.
- Experienced in line planning, product development and sourcing
- Deep knowledge of production methods, manufacturing processes and costing procedures
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Proactive, process-driven and organized.
- Very advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and extensive day-to-day experience with Zedonk or other PLM software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in market specific legal requirements in distribution & supply chain.
Do you want to step onboard and take part in this journey? Don't hesitate to apply! We look forward to reading your application. The last day to apply is Oct 20th. Interviews will be ongoing.
+46 70 890 45 45