Freelance - Graphic Designer
By Malene Birger is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to join their creative studio.
In this role you will be assisting the Art Director with developing, creating and executing visual concepts for the brand.
You will work in close collaboration with AD and Digital Editor, as well as the Visual Brand Manager. Beyond the brand department, there is a number of projects that require collaboration with other departments. In particular, work closely with Digital Commerce design team and Marketing team.
The position is 80% (4 days a week) based at By Malene Birger HQ in Copenhagen.
- Support Art Director with develop visual concepts for By Malene Birger.
- Support with layout and design of digital graphic assets: newsletters, e-com assets, social media etc..
- Support with layout and design of digital graphic assets: lookbook, invitations etc..
- Support the Creative team across a wide range of tasks
- Assist in the production of our e-commerce and campaign shoots
- On-going research for relevant references
- Co-responsibly create a precisely on brand communication within internal and external channels
- Inspire and collaborate with the internal creative team – and make sure all assets meets By Malene Birger's visual identity standard
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Education within visual communication and graphic design, or related area
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote, confidence in using moving image tools
- Passionate about By Malene Birger, with understanding of the brand and the aesthetic
- Knowledge and passion within design platforms, fashion, art, architecture
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on, happy to help out where needed
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented
- Quality-centric with great attention to details
- Positive and social, a true team player
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
The position is based at our Copenhagen office with an immediate start. Apply now!