We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our Finance & Administration team in Milan: you will be in charge of the daily management of accounting activities for TLG brands.
What you'll do:
- General Accounting Responsibilities
- Financial reporting to senior management
- Monthly and annual closing responsibilities
- General Ledger Accounting
What we're looking for:
- Solid experience as a Sr. Accountant (5-8 years), international experience could be a plus
- Solid expertise in Accounting (proven experience in Tax will be a plus
- Degree in Accounting (preferred) / Finance / Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to work hard as part of a growing team
- Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and show flexibility
- Proactive and able to show initiative to constantly improve finance processes
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an advantage, but not essential
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background)
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (+26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.