Online Marketing Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Online Marketing Specialist
We are currently looking for a talented expert in Digital Performance Marketing - with top notch analytical skills, self-starting and capable of dealing with a fast-paced and rapidly-changing priorities.
You will be joining our Digital Marketing Team in Milan and you will responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing the digital marketing strategies of our brand partners and therefore play a key role in accelerating the growth of their online businesses.
The ideal candidate must show both strategic thinking and hands-on execution skills, who in addition to taking on strategic projects for one or more of our brands can lead the implementation of digital marketing best practices at TLG and support the development of our Online Marketing team.
What you will do:
- Define and implmenet our brands' online marketing strategies aligned with the seasonal/annual revenues objectives, in order to increas qualified traffic, leads and overall revenues;
- Create ad hoc dashboards and monitor the main KPIs of the digital marketing campaigns implemented;
- Manage marketing budgets and allocation by channel and by markets, based on the strategy defined with the brand and ensuring the achievement of the objectives;
- Manage the Marketing team's relationship internally with each Digital Marketing channel team and externally with the brand partners and marketing agencies;
- Develop and draw insights from reports with campaing metrics, insights, and observations for brand partners, top management, and other internal stakeholders
- Be updated on the latest news and best practices from competitors and digital marketing industry, in order to bring business inputs.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in client-facing digital marketing roles, preferably within the fashion/luxury or lifestyle industries
- Proven track record of successfully managing advanced digital marketing campaigns, leveraging best-in-class marketing acquisition and ROI optimization platforms
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Search Console; experience with SemRush could be a plus.
- Solid experience working with PPC, affiliate, and retargeting platforms
- Strong analytical approach and results-driven mindset
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multitask, with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Strong influencing skills and experience working with internal/external stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to communicate effectively through a variety of methods both internally/externally and upward to senior management
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, and dynamic working environment
- Fluency in Italiana and English required;
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background)
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (+26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.