Rainbowwave PR is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and efficient assistant to join the team for a 6 month placement with the potential to turn into a full time role.
- Support the PR Team with all clothing and accessory sample requests for editorial, VIP and influencer photo shoots across all clients. This also includes liaising with local and international couriers
- Assist the team with clothing and accessory sample movement reports and new collection receipt and return
- Read and scan/clip print (newspaper, supplements, magazine, etc.) and online articles/shopping galleries across the client portfolio on a daily basis
- Manage clothing and accessory sample returns from editorial, VIP and influencer photo shoots
- Manage showroom visual merchandising and stock room organisation
- Assist the PR Team with fashion trend mailer preparation across the client portfolio
- Support the PR Team on organisation and prep for seasonal press days and client events
- Assist with meeting prep
- Assist with general day-to-day tasks to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; experience with Fashion GPS is a bonus
- Willingness to learn
- Great attitude
- Excellent communicator skills
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a lovely team to gain further experience in PR & Communications with the prospect of becoming a permanent member and develop their skills.