Associate Art Director- Digital Growth
6 days left
** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
Is this job for you?
Do you have a passion for art directing and designing across various growth marketing brand initiatives including, paid social advertising campaigns, partnership assets, retail and social? Faherty is seeking a qualified Associate Art Director who is strategic and focused on innovating the company’s digital brand positioning through a creative design lens. This position plays an important, hands-on role in concepting, and developing growth marketing campaigns and marketing efforts to expand, retain and engage Faherty customers.
What you'll do:
- Development of all paid media assets (lifestyle photography, still-life photography, motion concepts/graphics, gifs etc.) for growth marketing advertising campaigns across multiple marketing channels (Facebook/Instagram, Tik Tok, YT, display)
- Concept and execute on art direction for visually compelling direct-response campaigns and other creative projects
- Collaborate with the growth team to lock seasonal concepts, interpret asset request document and create campaign shortlist across photo and video
- Play an active role in contributing ideas in brainstorm sessions. Identify creative opportunities for experimentation and growth, inspire and excite!
- Collaborate with copywriter to concept and build creative solutions to address specific campaign objectives including product storytelling
- Partner with Senior Leadership, growth marketing teams and agency partners on the development of integrated paid media campaigns and ensure paid media components align with seasonal brand campaigns
- Create assets for testing and optimizing, based on performance data. Have full understanding of paid media platform best practices, content performance and analytics-backed insights
- Ability to exceptionally manage image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
- Ability to professionally balance the feedback from cross-functional partners and incorporate appropriate components into the final product
- Attend meetings and track next steps/follow-ups for project
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What you'll have:
- At least 5+ years of hands-on art direction and graphic design experience at an advertising agency, digital agency, studio or in-house team, specifically paid social experience
- Strong portfolio that illustrates high quality design techniques and refined sensibilities
- Photoshop expert level and superior Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Knowledge of video editing and GIF creation are a plus
- Photography, editing and retouching experience is a plus
- Experience with Sketch is a plus
- Stays current with evolving technology and design landscape
- Team player with a drive for success
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design, visual communication or another related design discipline
Why Us, You Ask!:
- Medical, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits available on your first day!
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Quarterly Merchandise Allowance
- Bonus Program
- Commuter Options/Benefits
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.