** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
Is this job for you?
Do you believe a good word is just as valuable as a beautiful image or perfectly placed pocket? Do you know how to root out a brand, product or consumer insight and use that to shape a story that CONNECTS? Do you have a passion for crafting authentic, creative stories that connect in an instant? Are you then able to dream up the right messaging hierarchy to draw the consumer in more deeply through product copy, customer reviews, social captions, body copy, etc.? Are you ready to be the one-stop-shop in voice, how to best drive conversation while nurturing the development of an additional copywriter and working collaboratively with Design, Merch, Impact, Marketing and Creatives? Can you slay editorial, product and proofread with an obsessive attention to detail?
Faherty is recruiting a Copywriter to lead our campaign, product and brand storytelling with HQ Team. The primary role is live the brand, product and Faherty values, craft storytelling across these 3 tiers, strategically apply to all consumer touchpoints (e-com, email, social, retail, paid, etc.) and continually innovate under the direction of our Sr. Director of Content and Production and VP, Marketing. This role is a critical part of bringing the Faherty story to life, requiring cross-functional partnership across the organization, key stakeholders and external collaborators.
What you'll do:
- Product marketing positioning across all consumer touchpoints, building equity and driving connection with the product
- Seasonal Brand campaign development across all consumer touchpoints
- Developing and spearheading a brand tone of voice that is ownable and distinctive
- Maintaining a consistent voice/narrative/position across all consumer touchpoints
- Overseeing a Copywriter managing tactical, PDP copy
- Leverage consumer insights, customer reviews, SEO, trends to inform our brand and channel copy strategy and execution
- Building a strong relationship with the Founders and synthesizing this into brand, product, values-related messaging across all consumer touchpoints
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What you'll have:
- Five years of campaign, brand and product experience with a proven track record of messaging strategy development and execution across channels
- Experience and understanding of how to use a diverse set of tools and channels, including physical stores, digital and social media, to connect with people to drive behavior
- Creative, with strong storytelling and communications skills
- Able to simplify and create engaging communications around what are often complication and serious issues
- Values ethical brands, with experience working directly in or with business a plus
- Experience working across multi-cultural and diverse communities
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication and diplomacy skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, planning and preparation
- Ability to influence internal and external partners in order to establish a collaborative stakeholder alignment across a complex globally matrixed organization
Why Us, You Ask!:
- Medical, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits available on your first day!
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Quarterly Merchandise Allowance
- Bonus Program
- Commuter Options/Benefits
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.