** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
- Handing all production for seasonal, chase and press sample orders.
- Extract bulk orders from RLM and confirm order quantity and delivery date with factory.
- Develop and monitoring WIP Chart for all order from all suppliers. Manage and review all confirmed costs and deliveries through WIP, ensuring ERP system and internal cost sheets reflect correct costs and delivery dates for vendors and cross functional departments.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure fabrics/trims/dry & wet finishes, etc.. all pre-production processes are approved for production in a time manner.
- Maintain production delivery docs and host weekly production WIP with internal teams, elevate and communicate high risk potential order problems.
- Communicate with suppliers daily and resolving issues. Manage production timelines, reviewing reports and recommending solutions to exceptions.
- Attend production fit-meetings to ensure problems are highlighted and communicated to factories and relevant departments and to monitor any changes that may have an effect on costings.
- Scheduling QC Inspection, review inspection reports and approval schedule.
- Maintain archives of production standards by season.
- Manage seasonal liability in raw material and pass info to PD & Design to utilize in coming season and anything cannot be use need to pass down to payable dept for payment.
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- At least 5 years production experience in Apparel category preferred with US buying office or large trading business.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to organize data and communicate findings with various audiences
- Strong analytical and organizational skill, ability to conduct data analysis and extract critical points for team review.
- Flexible and Adaptable - priorities change frequently based on business demands, the ability to change direction quickly is critical
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel, business and system maintenance, generate analysis and report from systems
Why Us, You Ask!:
- Medical, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits available on your first day!
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Quarterly Merchandise Allowance
- Bonus Program
- Commuter Options/Benefits
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.