Product Development Assistant
** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
What you’ll do:
- Keep line charts for entire product life cycle
- Maintain accurate documentation for all fabric and garments
- Communicate with our offices, mills, and factories; assist in resolving issues
- Provide support to design/ product development/ production functions
- Maintains Tech Packs
- Communicates with overseas vendors throughout each stage
- Assist in maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Maintain and analyze master data (water, waste, energy, GHG, etc.)
- Set targets and strategies to reduce future impacts and track progress
- Sustainability Chart tracker - track seasonal sustainable styles & what business percentage
What you’ll have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Apparel, Design, or Merchandising or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ year of recent experience in apparel, design, and/or merchandising
- Basic knowledge of garment construction, patternmaking, silhouettes, color ways, sewing techniques, fabrications, and trims
- Knowledge in supply chain logistics
- Ability to properly manage multiple deadlines and project requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and ability to successfully work both independently and in a team environment
- Approach problems from a multi-lens view to develop the most effective solution
- Goal oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Already a Faherty fan!
Why Us, You Ask!:
- Medical, dental, vision, and ancillary benefits available on your first day!
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Quarterly Merchandise Allowance
- Bonus Program
- Commuter Options/Benefits
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we’re dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we’re committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely, and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.