Creative Content Production Executive
7 days left
- Entry Level / Assistant
- To work alongside with creatives in the development of all advertising content.
- Development of multiple timelines and of all required components from pre-production to completion, including but not limited to sourcing of props and procurement of relevant materials, model(s) required.
- Formulation of timeline for both creative and graphics team in ensuring timely content delivery.
- Facilitate clear communication between Content Marketing department and all other parties involved to ensure proper information and collaterals are well established.
- Budget development, tracking and management.
- Assist in seasonal launch by preparing of marketing collaterals, data entry and other administrative work required.
- Provide administrative support in ordering of marketing samples and provision of all product details and information to global markets.
- Lead in conducting research on various activities required.
- Maintain good relationship with external vendors and to facilitate shipment of products for editorial features.
- Maintain and update Content Marketing Guidelines and SOPs.
- Source and procure relevant vendors for all creatives requirement.
- Provide general administrative support to the daily operations (data entry, maintain proper records of documentation etc.)
- Perform any ad-hoc duties or responsibilities assigned
- At least a relevant diploma in fashion, art or marketing
- Proficient on all Microsoft office software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adequate knowledge on fashion influencers and social platforms
- Holds strong multi-tasking skills with good eye to details