6 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
- Facilitate model and product view shoots and ensure assets are delivered on time and within budget.
- Align, coordinate, and work closely with team lead.
- Manage the weekly shoot calendar and products across eCommerce platforms ensuring all resource needs are met.
- Track schedules, manage assets, identify weaknesses, bottlenecks and risks in the schedule, and troubleshoot communication and schedule dependency problems
- Coordinating logistics
- Maintaining project budgets, quoting and estimating.
- Maintaining the organization of incoming billing, receipts, vendor and invoices
- Supports stylist in a variety of tasks related to the development of E-commerce shoots
- To assist in research (storyboard / mood boards), reports (updating assets), product launch, system upload
- Coordinating logistics (new stock, packing, unpacking, wardrobe and studio maintenance etc)
- Manage inventory movement
- Assist in internal product upload schedules and working closely with internal teams to ensure all product goes live within the given timeframe
- Assist in managing wardrobe / props etc
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Fashion design, Fashion communication, or a related field
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of editorial styling, fashion design or related works.
- A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Relevant skills in Excel, Photoshop, Salesforce, SEO would be an advantage.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deadline driven and ability to multi-tasks concurrently.
- History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Independent and team player.