PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
6 days left
- Full Time
For the Performance Marketing Manager role, By Malene Birger is looking for someone who is resourceful and forward-thinking and has the ability to accelerate growth through the development of our paid/performance marketing channels. In this role you will report to By Malene Birger's E-Com Director.
As part of the ecommerce team based at our Copenhagen office this brand new role is integral to By Malene Birger’s growth strategy, with the primary mission to generate and harness opportunities to increase qualified and optimise traffic to our ecommerce platform.
As the owner of key revenue driving channels (paid search, referrals, display, SEO/organic, affiliates etc) your ability to maximise performance yet maintain a low CAC to CLV ratio will be key to the sustainable growth of By Malene Birger. The position reports to the Head of Ecommerce.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to,
- Set and own the acquisition strategy in line with planned channel targets to exceed bymalenebirger.com sales budgets
- Set up and optimise paid social and Google ads according to the acquisition strategy to maximise traffic and conversion to drive performance whilst delivering exciting brand experience.
- Optimise SEO processes and traffic focusing on content and product information.
- Managing 3rd party/agency relationships ensuring affiliates strategy goals are reached and optimised.
- Working closely with the ecommerce and marketing teams to accelerate and scale all activities to increase reach to existing and potential By Malene Birger customers
- Partnering with our CRM and Loyalty Manager to deliver consumer profiling and customer data platform projects, improving our ability to track CAC and CLV across channels
- Resourcefully identifying and exploiting opportunities to tap new potential customers by staying on top of all that’s going on across the business
- Leveraging in-house and external expertise with new technologies to build unique, personalised brand interactions at every touchpoint
- Delivering solid performance marketing strategies for key growth markets
The Ideal Candidate
Skills, qualifications and experience required,
- 3-5 years experience in a global performance marketing role
- Expertise in SEM, SEO, affiliates, referral marketing, and identifying lucrative opportunities to generate quality traffic to exceed sales and grow brand presence
- Commercial customer-first mindset with strong understanding of premium branding
- Power to bring ideas to life that will have fundamental business impact
- Proven experience in building channel attribution models and measuring CAC
- Channel agnostic approach, with understanding of how to leverage data across channels in order to deliver consistent, personalised messages across touchpoints
- Passion for By Malene Birger