1 day left
- Full Time
Quartz Co. / Want Les Essentiels
We are a Canadian fashion group with two key portfolio brands.
Premium outerwear brand, led by design and engineered for the elements.
Our mission is to shift the paradigm of contemporary performance outerwear. Our design ethos reconfigures the relationship between aesthetics, performance, and sustainability to redefine the essence of the outdoor garment. With a focus on technical innovation, ethical practices, and time-honoured craftsmanship, we strive to pioneer the future of sustainable performance.
Want Les Essentiels
Timeless, minimal and functional; our bags, accessories, footwear and clothing are designed to simplify and elevate your everyday. WANT Les Essentiels aspires to a more responsible way of life. Purposeful and well-considered, our collections are presented alongside life and home objects as a way to explore pieces you’ll wear and use for years to come
Quartz Co./Want Les Essentiels is looking for a highly driven wholesale sales executive with proven experience in premium contemporary outerwear and accessories wholesale.
The ideal candidate has a excellent selling skills, a strong understanding of the premium contemporary fashion wholesale market and a clear vision of how to position a brand for long-term success.
The candidate has an established network of buyers in the premium department stores and leading independent stores of UK, France, Scandinavia, and Germany.
Based in Paris.
- General Wholesale account management
- Manage Paris showroom and European trade-show client appointments
- Conduct sales
- Collect sales purchase orders and work with sales director to approve wholesale account budgets, terms
- Work with key account marketing teams to ensure proper in-store representation and marketing initiatives implementation.
- Support wholesale accounts with in-season product training, replenishment tools, and merchandizing strategy; visit stores in season
- Monitor, collect, analyze, and report in-season discounts strategies, sell throughs and general performance; act as a main point of contact with accounts
- Assist Sales Director with commercial strategy and sales planning
- Assist sales Director with seasonal forecasting and budgets
- Identify growth opportunities with retailers
- Monitor market and competition
What we are looking for
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Passion for fashion, sales, and brand development
- Strong sales and relationship building skills
- Established network of leading European retailers and buyers
- Self-drive, autonomy, and problem-solving skills
- High level of reliability and long-term vision
- Good understanding of numbers, analytical skills
- Ability to travel
- Multilingual English/French is a must